Please read this disclaimer below and fill in the details below to AGREE TO THE HOT TUB AND WATER DISCLAIMER.
- Always keep the hot tub covered when not in use. This will conserve energy and, more importantly, prevent animals and young children from falling/climbing in. It will also help prevent dirt and debris from getting in. Always drain any standing water from the cover.
- If your hair is long, put it up in a ponytail or bun to avoid getting it caught in the filter or drain.
- Make sure the hot tub is at the appropriate temperature, taking into consideration the people who will be using it. Children should never be in a hot tub if the water is warmer than bathwater (about a 35 degree celcuis). For adults, maintain the water temperature below 38 degrees celcuis.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or using drugs in the hot tub. The hot water will amplify and speed the effects of any alcohol or drugs. Alcohol makes you drowsy, and falling asleep in hot water can be very dangerous. In addition to the risk of drowning, your body cannot regulate its temperature as well when you are asleep, which can lead to dangerous overheating.
- Similarly, avoid using the hot tub when overly tired, or at least have a more alert person join you to wake you up.
- Never use electrical devices (including phones, radios, TVs or any other corded device) in or near the hot tub. If you must have one nearby, use a battery-powered device and place it on a table a safe distance from the water. Be sure all electrical outlets are a safe distance from the hot tub as well, in keeping with local building codes. Corded devices and outlets present a real risk of electrocution if they get wet! When music is played outside, please take neighbours and fishers into account who are enjoying the peaceful scenery too.
- ONLY use plastic glasses provided in the areas surrounding the hot tub.
- Be cautious when using the hot tub as water can be lying around the decking. If the temperature outside the hot tub is below freezing, water splashed over the edge can quickly freeze into slippery ice.
- Don’t wear contact lenses in the hot tub because of the small chance of Acanth Amoebe contamination.
- Never allow children under the age of 12 to use a hot tub, due to the many risks including drowning, bacterial infection, and brain damage caused by the high temperatures. Never leave children unattended in or near a hot tub at any time.
- Pregnant women should avoid submerging their stomachs in a hot tub, as the temperature is far too hot for the fetus. Instead, soak only the feet and legs, or check with your doctor, take extra care with slippery surface when leaving hot tub.
- If you have heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes you should check with your doctor before using a hot tub.
- As with swimming pools, immediately exit and seek shelter if you see lightning, or during any other kind of threatening weather.
- The surface around the hot tub can become slippery, please watch your footing following exiting.
Water near our Pods
Due to the fact our fishery lochs being used for live fishing, swimming is prohibited at all times.
Kellas Estate Management Ltd. have taken all processions to make the area surrounding our pods as safe as possible for all visitors. Kellas Estate Management Ltd are not liable for guests approaching the areas round the fishery water and fence. By signing this disclaimer you agree to take full responsibility for you and your guests actions during your stay on Kellas Estate and Kellas Management Company Ltd. can not be held responsible for any accidents or damage during your stay.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DECLARATION:
I have read and understood the guidelines and safety advice for using the Hot Tub at Kellas Pods. I agree to only use the Hot Tub in the correct manner, following the safety guidelines. I understand that the Kellas Estate Management LTD. will in no way be held responsible for any accident or injury arising from incorrect use of the Hot Tub, or failure to adhere to the safety advice.
I understand that any damage to the Hot Tub incurred during my stay will have to be covered by myself. I understand that is it my responsibility to report any damages or issues at the start of your stay.
In submitting this form I am agreeing in full to the above declaration.
Alternatively, tick the following option if you do not intend using the Hot Tub and understand that the facility will remain locked during your stay: